From our modest beginning, TMT has been actively engaged in supporting the local community. We believe that the community is made great by the diverse contributions of its individual and corporate members.
Our major annual support goes to The Rosetta James Foundation, a 14 year old nonprofit founded by Dr. Huston. The Foundation recognizes the contributions of active elders to the Huntsville/Madison County community. Through a number of dedicated scholarships, endowments and an annual “Honoring Our Elders” celebration, the Foundation provides scholarships to deserving college students who are active volunteers in the community. The Foundation can be assessed at www.rosettajamesfoundation.org.
Other organizations that we donate our time, effort, membership support and financial resources include:
- Alabama A & M University, School of Business and Public Policy
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Foundation
- Association of the United States Army
- Black Engineer of the Year
- Burritt on the Mountain
- Hargrove Engineers and Constructors
- Huntsville-Madison County Chamber of Commerce
- Huntsville Progressive Chapter-AAMU Alumni Association, Inc.
- Huntsville Utilities’ Gas and Water Boards
- Kimberly Fails Jones Foundation
- Leadership Alabama
- Leadership Huntsville-Madison County
- National Society of Black Engineers
- North Alabama African-American Chamber of Commerce
- North Alabama Center for Educational Excellence
- Oakwood University
- Rosetta James Foundation
- Sickle Cell Foundation of North Alabama
- Union Chapel Christian Academy Foundation